Chokers - You can too!
The hot jewelry trend for Fall 2016 is all about chokers. You name it - it's a choker - a shoelace, chains, fabric, ribbon, if it fits - it's a choker. If you're like me, a choker seems a little too-much like a bad 90's flashback - however - I am totally addicted now.
My top 3 reasons you should try wearing a choker:
- Chokers literally go with everything - turtlenecks, tanks, t-shirts, dresses, crop tops, & whatever else you wear as a top.
- They're flattering - slimming the neck, accentuating the jaw, drawing the eye upwards from your outfit, and who doesn't like that?
- They're cheap! Ours are $15 & Alice & Chains Jewelry will be at the Dobbs Ferry Holiday Pop Up helping you create your own choker for $10 :-)
And lastly, like Alice & Chains always says - be unique:
- Use it as a pop of color for an all black outfit
- Add layers of necklaces that are varying lengths
- Add a brooch to glam it up
- Sex up a casual jeans & rock t-shirt with one that has fringe
- Wear multiple black chokers
- Wear a braid, hair up, or swept to one side to add some drama
Comments on this post (0)