Alice & Chains Jewelry Blog
| Jewelry with a story |
Are you or someone you know creative and interested in fashion? Alice & Chains Jewelry is looking for 1-2 interns for the next 5 weeks to assist in creating a runway collection that's headed for Portugal this fall.
- Local students from 7th -12th grade.
- Local college attending students.
- Local retirees
Depending on the interns, availability of hours can be before or after school. Looking for a commitment of 1-2 days every week until mid-October.
Interns need to consider the following, as this is what the internship needs/requires:
- Creativity - share your ideas!
- Crafting Experience - beading, sewing, gluing, painting, etc.
- Organization - help keep the chaos semi-organized.
- Reliability - Weekly commitment and timeliness.
- Transportation - To/From Dobbs Ferry studio location
What other experiences might an intern happened upon inside the ACJ Studio?
- Social media
- Website management
- Small business management
Know someone?? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments on this post (0)